The Walk & Talk Webinar Digital Product Passport - Making informed choices and protecting brands
The Digital Product Passport initiative is part of the Ecodesign for Sustainable Products Regulation (ESPR) and one of the key actions under the EU’s Circular Economy Action Plan (CEAP). Similarly, the EU Batteries Regulation, also under the CEAP, is driving the initiative for digital battery passports, similar to digital product passports. DPP for the first product groups is expected to come into effect in 2026, which doesn’t leave long for businesses to prepare.
The Digital Product Passport (DPP) is key to the EU’s transition to a circular economy and will provide information about products’ environmental sustainability. It aims to improve traceability and transparency along the entire value chain of a product and to improve the management and sharing of product-related data which are critical to ensuring their sustainable use, prolonged life, and circularity.
The "Walk & Talk Webinar Digital Product Passport" will be the opportunity to present the newly released "Landscape of Standards Report" on Digital Product Passport, directly from the authors involved in the draft and realisation of the document, a key deliverable that provides an exhaustive list of the most relevant Standards and a mapping of the sub-areas in need of Standardisation.
- Silvana Muscella - Trust-IT Services CEO & StandICT.eu 2023 Coordinator - Slides
- Ilias Iakovidis - Adviser, Digital aspects of green transition at European Commission DG CONNECT - Slides
- Jens Gayko - Managing Director Standardization Council Industrie 4.0 - Slides
- Benjamin Helfritz - Head of Quality in Transformation at DIN Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V. - Slides
- Susanne Guth-Orlowski - Chief Innovation & Solution Officer at Spherity - Slides
- Francesca Poggiali - Chief Public Policy Officer Europe at GS1 - Slides
- Thomas L. Rödding - Entrepreneur, Digitalist & Strategis at Narravero - Slides
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Large Industry & SMEs
- Security practitioners
- Logistics managers & suppliers
- SDOs representatives
- Time 15:00:00 - 16:30:00