ISO/IEC 29197:2015 addresses
- fundamental requirements for planning and execution of environmental performance evaluations for biometric systems based on scenario and operational test methodologies,
- specifications to define, establish, and measure specific conditions to assess, including requirements for equipment,
- requirements for establishing a baseline performance in order to compare the influence of environmental parameters,
- a specification of the biometric evaluation including requirements for test population, test protocols, data to record, and test results, and
- procedures for carrying out the overall evaluation.