Read time: 1 min
A success story is an initiative that has led to concrete impactful results or shows promising developments in the ICT standardisation activities of a project, a company, an institution, or even a single professional. A success story should also be able to demonstrate benefits coming from the standardisation activities for a broad range of actors.
In short, a success story should:
- describe a particular technological or societal challenge or issue that the standardisation activities aim at solving;
- describe the activities carried out and the parties involved;
- highlight benefits resulting from the standardisation effort;
- delineate further plans regarding the standardisation activities to be carried out in the future;
- highlight any link or synergy with the EU Standardisation Strategy or other relevant policies.
How to submit a success story?
- Provide the information required in the short contact form below;
- If needed, you will be contacted to schedule an interview with our team to further discuss your story.
What are the benefits in submitting a story?
- To give visibility to your work via the StandICT.eu 2023 (publication of your story in the website, social media coverage, possibility to be invited at events);
- To share your experience with others who may benefit from or reuse the results of your work;
- To make your contribution to shape the future of ICT Standardisation.