The European Commission's flagship event "Imagine digital, Connect Europe – ICT 2018" will include a 5 000m² exhibition area showcasing the best accomplishments and pioneering results of EU funded research and innovation actions.
A great chance to showcase the results of your EU-funded project/start-up/innovation to a large and international audience of researchers, scientists, policy makers, strategists, investors. The exhibition will connect todays' research and innovation with visions for the future.
The event is open for:
✅ Successful projects/startups/innovations funded by current or recent EU Framework Programmes
✅ Significant research project results which are ready to be displayed and innovative services/products that have been on the market for less than 2 years
✅ Start-ups with market-ready innovative services or products that are looking for opportunities to enter the market
✅ Attractive high-tech project demos
✅ A display of successful international collaborations with EU's key global partners
Each applicant can benefit of:
- An international audience of around 5 000 delegates
- An online catalogue presenting your project or organisation
- A place to network with your peers and also with policy makers
- Opportunities to find investors, potential buyers or business partners to make your results market ready
- Exploring synergies between science, technology and art.
The application deadline is the coming 18th of May 2018. You can submit here your application to join the event.