The Infinitech project and StandICT.eu join their forces to foster Standardization activities in the Fintech world.
StandICT.eu is an EU H2020 Coordination and Support Action with the central goal of ensuring a neutral, reputable, pragmatic and fair approach to support European and Associated states presence in the international ICT standardisation scene.
INFINITECH, a 21 million Euro flagship project funded by EC, aims to lower the barriers-to-entry, and define new standards and practices for the utilization and uptake of novel BigData – IoT and AI driven innovations, by industries in the Financial sector.
In this frame the INFINITECH consortium and StandICT, holds the “Standardization in the financial Sector. Opportunities and Challenges.”, for any stakeholder interested in finding out more about advanced standardization opportunities, that can exploit to disrupt the Fintech and Insurtech landscape.
- 15:00 Welcome and Introduction by Carmen Perea, Head of Transport System & Urban Mobility Unit, ATOS Spain
- 15:10 “StandICT.eu - Opportunities & Support for European ICT Standards specialists” by Franceso Osimanti, Senior Project Manager EU H2020 & Horizon Europe, Trust It Services
- 15:25 "Sustainable Fintech: An overview of the ISO Technical Committee for Sustainable Finance" by Shakira Bedoya, Senior Operational Risk Manager, Danske Bank
- 15.40 "INFINITECH Technologies for Efficiency Regulatory Compliance in Digital Finance" by John Soldatos, ICT & Business Consultant, Innov-Act
- 16:00 “Use of RegTech and SupTech to assure compliance with AML/CFT regulation" by Klaudija Jurkosek-Seitl, Consultant Supervisor, Bank of Slovenia
- 16:20 Panellist Open discussion
- 16:40 Q&A
- Time 15:00:00 - 17:00:00