The ETSI IoT Week, the evolution of our highly successful M2M/IoT Workshop series, has become the must-attend event for anyone involved in IoT and who appreciates the value of standards-enabled technologies and deployments. The event is the perfect hub to stay up-to-the-minute with the last IoT arising trends, whether you are involved with ICT standards, technical planning and development, research and innovation or are simply an IoT user.
As following, some of the main highlights of the IoT Workshop:
- An overview of the major IoT standardization activities in ETSI SmartM2M, oneM2M, 3GPP and more
- Smart cities (city testimonials, solutions and best practices)
- IoT for Industry and Manufacturing (IoT enabling Industry through production, maintenance, monitoring and distribution, together with the new business models)
- SAREF and semantic interoperability (SAREF is emerging as “the European solution” to support intra and inter sector semantic interoperability)
- IoT Connectivity (2G, 3G, NB-IoT, 5G, LoRa and more… which technology is best suited for what application?)
- Wearables/Body Area Networks (innovation and evolution of the devices and objects we use and wear)
- Smart Energy, Buildings and Environment (the standards and the solutions)
StandICT.eu will attend the event with a dedicated session during the Workshop "Standards and IoT: Needs, Gaps and opportunities". Join us to discover the available opportunities to obtain fundings for Standards development: the 3rd Open Call is up and running until the 2nd of November 2018!